Building bridges through sensory integration workshop
Sat، 29 Apr - 29 Apr 2017
Centre for Autism Research is honored to invite you to the first workshop on sensory integration in Arabic language entitled "Bridging Bridges through Sensory Integration", which is one of the most important references that serves the ASD families and specialists. The workshop explains sensory integration in simple and scientific language as well as its implementations on everyday child’s environments which affect the child to become more self-sufficient in his daily life
Goals, Objectives & Themes:
- The role of occupational therapy and sensory integration in developmental disorders.
- Identifying the problems associated with sensory integration and how to deal with them through sensory strategies.
- Knowing the ideas for achieving daily life skills and creating sensory activities.
- Arranging the home and school environment to meet the sensory needs.
- Creating low-cost home tools for sensory diet.
- Moneer Zakaria, Senior Occupational Therapist, Certified Sensory Integration Therapist
Place: Not Defined
Targeted Audience: Both Families and Professionals
Interpretation: Not available.
Last Updated: Wed, Apr 5, 2017