Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) is a person who provides Applied Behavior Analysis services under supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). (RBT®) is mainly responsible for implementation of treatment plans developed by BCBA or BCaBA.
Additional Information about (RBT®) :
- This unique onsite training meets the BACB requirement of 40-hr training to qualify individuals to sit for (RBT®) Board exam.
- Developed based on (RBT®) task list
- Language of instruction: Arabic and English.
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Successful completion of (RBT®) course requires completion of all workshops and presentations in addition to passing the exam at the end of the course with 80% (three attempts are allowed). Attendees will receive Certificate of Completion.
In order to obtain (RBT®) credential from BACB, you must:
For more information visit: